Friday, November 17, 2006

T.G.I. Friday's with David

(Woo hoo! This is my 100th post!)

Worked late and called David who was doing the same. Went over to Vineyard and chatted for a few while we decided where to go. We went to T.G.I. Friday's and the bacon chesseburger was so-so. I think I got the heart of a mediterranian onion. It was acrid and terrible. Normally, I love onion, but not this time. I think I'm just spoiled by Chesseburger in Paradise. They are just excellent. And the Cuban sandwich was great too.

Conversation was all over, including his cool new phone with videos from YouTube. I need to be using Firefox. We talked about being able to save videos off of YouTube and hopefully other sites using it. There's a couple of Miracle Legion videos I've seen streaming elsewhere that I'd like to keep.

Aluminum foil makes an excellent "lamp-shade". David will understand this.

I'm off to get some sleep as I will need to go back in to finish up several things that all showed up in the past couple of days at work. But, I'm wearing sweats!

(written early 11/18/2006; back-dated to late 11/17/2006)
(I need to adjust the time or this will show before my other post for 11/17)

No comments: