Friday, November 17, 2006

Found - Shawn Colvin

I've been wanting to play Sunny Came Home for nearly a week and last night I found the CD. I kept looking when I was in a hurry for a yellow CD, but it's only yellow on the inside. I brought it to work and added it to my music here. I immediately played Sunny Came Home and enjoyed it, and I was thinking that I didn't need to keep any of the other tracks from it since I've tried to listen to the entire CD for years and have never been able to get into it.

Growing tired of my current "stuff3" playlist over the past new weeks, I've been looking for some new music and had the player jumping randomly after each song later in the day. It picked If I Were Brave which is so simple and yet so powerful.

I'm so glad I found this song today.

No comments: