Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Krr-Pop! The Popcorn Shop

While at the mall and waiting for the daughter's eyeglasses to be made, we had dinner. The wife and daughter shared Chinese food which they said was not as good as what they were used to over the summer. I wandered trying to see what looked good and opted for Subway.

After I was finished, I noticed that there was a place called Krr-Pop! The Popcorn Place and, that to my surprise, the sold not only popcorn, which I didn't want for dinner, but also Hot Dogs and other carnival fair, which would have been different. I went over and said the needed a bigger sign to show all they offered (this was printed too small) and I found that this shop is the only one of its kind. I'd thought it was a chain. Next time I'm over at the mall, I'll stop in. I wish them all the success they need.

(written 9/10/2007; back-dated to 8/28/2007)

No comments: