Monday, May 08, 2006

Time Traveling with Netscape 4.76

I'm over at the city library and browsing around a few sites. My blog and others look totally different on this older PC. Some dont' even load completely. It's running Windows 98 and Netscape 4.76 - in fact, blogger is telling me that this post might not save so I'll be brief.

Funny thing is that my friend David's site looks pretty good in it. I'll try either Publishing first and if that doesn't work, I'll at least try to save. Here goes.

Amazing! It worked. It's funny how different this all looks though. Like just now, I saw the link for editing this post while I'm signed in, but it was just the underline - the in-line image was not there. It's also funny how the images show up and all can be clicked and load up in driectly in the browser window. Backgrounds, at least in Blogger don't seem to show and tables are all funky

No comments: