Monday, May 15, 2006

Old friends from Qwest

I can't recall the last time I was over at Nutt org, but it can't have been all that long ago. I'd say less than three weeks - tops. It looks like Eric, is reinventing his website again. For six years it's been like Madonna - changing, different, moving. I always like what he does. I should use this inspiration on my own neglected Tripod pages. I'll stay tuned and see what takes shape.

Thinking of Eric makes me want to check in on Jeremiah. I've not seem him online in ages. And he never has sent me any commentary on my short story.... Hmm.... DesignBox Media is still there and has some changes made this year. I will send him an email before the month is out.

I also had an instant message from Tony, another Qwest alumni. I will get back to him before the week is out.

No comments: