Friday, November 04, 2005

Natalie Dee handles critics

I've been reading Natalie Dee's cartoon website since the middle of May and been meaning to post about it.

Today's cartoon was particularly good and reminded me of some critical email I received years back regarding my Adventures of Pete and Pete page. I think I fired back with something along the lines of "well, compared to your own page on Pete and Pete, oh wait, you don't have a Pete and Pete page..." It's not nice to be mean, but it would carry more weight if they had something of their own making to compare it against.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I like this website.

Isn't it amazing what you find when you're not even looking?

I like Texas best in the spring too. There's just something about the wide spaces all rainbowed up while everyone else is digging out from under snow.....

michael said...

Yes, it is amazing. I like her style of drawing. Child-like, but her shading and palette are great. Look for "they don't have arms" and "terror in the heartland" on her main page. These are two that I'd consider buying. At least on a T-shirt.

I wonder, will you get an email after I post this? I'm exactly not sure how this works, but I don't think you will.

Lastly, thanks for taking the time to post and putting up with the Word Verification. I was going bonkers from the comment bots. I need to spread the word on that.