Saturday, April 09, 2005

Vehicle and Blog Maintenance

Went over to the in-laws for dinner and changed the oil and filters in the car and van.

Dinner was salad and pizza. I've been craving salad for a while and this was very good.

----------

On Thursday or Friday I changed the template for this blog and my dates and times for my first four posts were moved up a day. I've set them back, but the time is way off. I hope that this doesn't happen all the time. No point in having the time for each entry if this is going to change.

I also don't understand why this will let me set the date from 2006 back to 1990.

9:44 PM on Sat Apr 9, 2005 - Just in case the times get all out of wack.

1 comment:

michael said...

Yes, but we'll see what happens if I change templates and republish again.

Thanks for reading.