Monday, April 25, 2005

Star Wars Celebration III

Just a quick post to let anyone know who comes here if you spoke with me at Celebration III - Yes, you've found the correct blog. I've just not put much here yet. I'm busy back at work, and all the standing in the rain and bad weather has given me a cold. So, I've not felt much like posting.

I was in the 10:35 am talk that George Lucas gave and by that time, I'd completely lost my voice. I should have still gone up even if I'd had to whisper my question. But I'll post it here for now. After thanking him for coming, what I wanted to ask George was:

When will the fans be seeing a DVD release of Star Wars, Empire and Jedi with all of the deleted scenes and alternate takes ... something that would put James Cameron's Aliens director's cut to shame?

More news and thoughts on C3 in the coming days.

No comments: