Sunday, February 26, 2006

Look at My Shorts III


Called David to see what he was doing today. I just didn't feel like going to Chinese class. I've been working a lot of hours outside of the regular work hours and needed a break from everything.

He said there was a short film festival Look At My Shorts III, over at the theaters near his apartment. I cleaned up and headed over to his place. We stopped off at Chipotle and ate and then headed over just in time for the start of the films. It was from 4pm to 8pm. There were 19 films ranging from just over a minute to just over 20 minutes with breaks every hour.

Some of the films were absolutely amazing. The last hour only had three films, all of which were shot on celluloid and then transferred to video. The last one, A Cold Blood is one that I will look into buying.

(written 3/3/2006; back-dated to 2/26/2006)

No comments: