Thursday, October 27, 2005

Survivor, Apprentice, ER


Survivor Logo (screen capture) Posted by Picasa

Survivor: Guatemala [official site] is just not captivating me like the previous seasons have done. I'm mostly rooting for Stephenie, Rafe or Lydia.

The Apprentice [official site] was a bit of a shock. The guys over-did it with the batting cage when they had dome so well the last two tasks by remembering branding. And the firing of 4 contestants was unbelievable.

ER [official site] was a rerun from last season. It was one featuring Ray Lolitta [IMDB] who is quite a good actor after all. I was still picturing him from Turbulence [IMDB] back in 1997. I think I saw that on HBO back in my Detroit days with Oracle around 1998. Looking over his IMDB entry, I was amazed to see that he was Shoeless Joe Jackson from Field of Dreams [IMDB].

(Written 11/1/2005; back-dated to 10/27/2005)

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I have to admit, haven't been watching the "reality" tv shows. I guess my life has just been too "real" lately for me to enjoy them.

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Hope you come by again.

michael said...

Thanks for visiting. I honestly don't remember visiting your blog, but I do like your fall colors photos.

I lived in San Antonio for over 8 years and loved the wildflowers in the spring along the highways. I should try and do a watercolor of the Bandera river - I've got photos of it, but they don't do it justice.