Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Happy "Star Wars Day"

Yes, It's May the 4th ... May the 4th be with you ... Happy Star Wars Day. (A joke good only once a year.)
---

Darren didn't call me last night. I called him on Monday and hoped that he'd call back. I should just email him. I'm glad to hear he's working for McGraw-Hill. But I kidded him that he works for the same company as Lowell. I need to email him, and several others.
---

Woo Hoo! Book Discussion group tomorrow! I'm all up to speed on the book. I picked up the DVD of Girl with the Pearl Earring and would like to watch it tonight. Hopefully, there will be several people there.
---

I missed the end of The Amazing Race last night. Too bad about Meredith and Gretchen. They lasted much longer than most people thought. I think I'm rooting for Uchenna & Joyce to win. I still haven't seen Joyce's hair since it was shaved in India. I didn't realize this show was in its seven race. I do wish that Teri, of Teri and Ian, from Amazing Race 3 would write a book of some type. She was fascinating and should have some great stories and advise.

No comments: